Tech Lead Full Stack Software Engineer
- Helps clients develop a strong business model suited for their product
- Assembles and manages a software development team for a specific project
- Trains, coaches, and guides software developers for best development practices
- Leads on the technical aspects of the development
- Executes a software development life cycle for different projects with what best fits them
- Develops a sound architecture for the project to help guide the creation of road maps and timelines
- Establishes software development standards, processes, and structures by implementing best development practices
- Works closely with project stakeholders throughout the development to manage product development and improvements
- Studies how products can help improve the company from an entrepreneurial standpoint
- Ensures the quality of the software product
- Manages resource allocation across the development process to ensure that product is delivered on-time
- Spearheads strategic planning to identify areas of improvement and adjustments in different aspects of the project
- Evaluates projects and progress statuses
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Code quality and unit tests mean something to you.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP.
- Good knowledge Of SQL databases Like Mysql and query languages.
- Proficient knowledge of Laravel Framework.
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of APIs such as RESTful.
- Good Knowledge with Software Design Patterns and Software Architectural Patterns.
- Knowledge of docker.
- Familiar/involved with open source projects.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Proficient understanding TDD (Test Driven Development).