Senior - PHP Full Stack Developer (Laravel / Vue)
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and all the required APIs that can serve all front-end aspects and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Writing test cases is also one of your main responsibilities.
- Code quality and unit tests mean something to you.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP.
- Good knowledge Of SQL databases Like Mysql and query languages.
- Proficient knowledge of Laravel Framework.
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of APIs such as RESTful.
- Good Knowledge with Software Design Patterns and Software Architectural Patterns.
- Knowledge of docker.
- Familiar/involved with open source projects.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Proficient understanding TDD (Test Driven Development).