We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven mechatronics engineer to join our team. The mechatronics engineer’s responsibilities include improving existing mechanical systems, developing new product concepts and prototypes, designing and testing mechanical and electronic systems, and developing various automated systems.
Can develop technical training material or start designing and developing IT or technical training materials that include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, knowledge assessments and other training materials.
- Training in relevant technology tools used in STEM education.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English / Arabic)
- Project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively
- Knowledge of STEM education standards
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
Willing to relocate to Saudi or UAE
Job Types: Full-time, New grad
Salary: From E£4,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cairo: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)